Thursday, May 22, 2014

ARC REVIEW: The Seduction ~ Roxy Sloane













All women look the same on their knees 
with their lips wrapped around my cock.


You like to think you’re different, special somehow. 
But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before 
you can think of all those bullshit, 
good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.


Who am I?


The Seducer

And I've never lost a case.

Until her. 
Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.
Someone wants to destroy her
 and I’m their weapon of choice.
Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.


But I don’t care.


I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. 
She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.





***Part 1 of a filthy, seductive new serial***


Oh. My. God! I'm blown away by how completely 
fucking dirty and delicious this first part was.
They haven't even made it to the bedroom yet!

VAUGHN IS THE MAN!!

Ladies, books like this ensure we're 
on our best game with our partners. 
Who wouldn't want their man to feel 
the way Vaughn does for Keely
 in this steamy as hell read?  
His POV was PURE filth!!

I gasp for air, reaching up to cling onto the edge of the bookcase. 
I should say something...




It wasn't just the phenomenal spanking scene, this whole book screams multiple... panty change!!

You came. Is that a problem?” 
She blinks, slowly opening her mouth again. 
I wait for a whine, but instead, 
her lips curl in a delighted grin. 
“I've never orgasmed with a man before. 
With someone else, I mean.” 

I yank my jeans back up and rinse my hands. 
“If you’re still standing, and able to string two words together, that wasn't an orgasm.” 

She frowns. “What was it then?” 

“A rehearsal.”


Wow, really??! 
Seriously, I can't wait to get into part 2


**THE SEDUCTION IS LIVE!!**
"Warning: this book is full of mind blowing sex, spanking, and dirty words. 
Proceed at your own risk -- spare panties required."











   

No comments :

Post a Comment