Saturday, February 8, 2014

SPOILER FREE ARC REVIEW of Transcendence by Shay Savage


    Transcendence




Every bone in me wants to try to write a great review! 
Because here's a book you might not read 
unless your friends gush about it!
I'd go as far as to say that I wouldn't have trusted many authors to have written it 
and may have skipped it myself had I not known it was by Shay Savage! 
But, Shay could write the phone directory and I'd read it! 

So this is me gushing!...

It’s said that women and men are from two different planets when it comes to communication, but how can they overcome the obstacles of prehistoric times when one of them simply doesn't have the ability to comprehend language?

Ehd’s a caveman living on his own in a harsh wilderness. He’s strong and intelligent, but completely alone. When he finds a beautiful young woman in his pit trap, it’s obvious to him that she is meant to be his mate. He doesn't know where she came from; she’s wearing some pretty odd clothing, and she makes a lot of noises with her mouth that give him a headache. Still, he’s determined to fulfill his purpose in life – provide for her, protect her, and put a baby in her.

Elizabeth doesn't know where she is or exactly how she got there. She’s confused and distressed by her predicament, and there’s a caveman hauling her back to his cavehome. She’s not at all interested in Ehd’s primitive advances, and she just can’t seem to get him to listen. No matter what she tries, getting her point across to this primitive, but beautiful, man is a constant – and often hilarious – struggle. 


With only each other for company, they must rely on one another to fight the dangers of the wild and prepare for the winter months. As they struggle to coexist, theirs becomes a love story that transcends language and time.






Sometimes we fall in love with men we shouldn't!
Even when we think 'If he was the last man on Earth, I wouldn't fall for him!!'

So what if he was one of the first?...

Here's a story that travels time to find Elizabeth doing just that!
Don't think too much about the time travel bit, 
it is what it is and what Shay Savage has managed to do with that is 


Forget all your preconceptions of what you imagine this book to be like.
Shay 'proves' unequivocally, what we all thought...
(and never mind the era!)
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus!


You're about to experience a funny, (OMG this man wants sex badly!) 
heartwarming, loving, romantic, sensual, brilliant read!

I was completely won over by the story, I loved everything about the prehistoric way of living, the clean air and clear lake full of fish. It could have been just Ehd and Beh on a desert island - the era didn't matter so much as the tranquility and the love they found. 
 I loved it being from Ehd''s POV.
I was desperate at times for Elizabeth's (Beh) thoughts 
but it was well worth going with the flow!

I will say that I've never been so relieved by an epilogue! 
And I really hope that you read it too as we never see erotica like this, it's unique and brilliant!






Bit of a disclaimer! 
I've taken liberties with the caveman pics!
Trust me, caveman erotic pics/gifs didn't do it for me! 
So I'm displaying some amazing artwork 
by a lady called Julie 'Mirishka' Nicholls 
Julie on Pinterest
of the stunning Jason Momoa

(First or last man on Earth, I'd happily live in a cave with him!)






No comments :

Post a Comment