Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hitman Special - Otherwise Occupied by Shay Savage

Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden Trilogy, #2)


5 unbelievably good stars


Oh. My. God, this blew me away!

Evan Arden is THAT man. 
The one we know is behind the crosshairs of a rifle - 
a sniper for his country, turned hitman (with major PTSD)... 
for the mob.

description

It's such a powerful, shocking read that my face throughout was somewhere between...
description
description

And I promise you at 90% and all the way to the amazing end, I looked like this...
description

If you need to sleep, don't read this!
It's impossible to put it down!
It's so beautifully written, you can feel his pain,
his loyalty and his love for Lia and Odin.
description
description


I'd say that it's an absolute MUST READ series of the year if you haven't picked it up already. It's dark, but only in the sense that he's a killer, it's hot and sexy (because he's a killer??) and it's loving, heartbreaking and deep... and yet we're falling for a killer!!



Total WOW for me!
Here's my reviews for 2 of the other books in the series...
Book 3 review to follow! LOVED IT!!






    

No comments :

Post a Comment